Purpose of Position:
The role is ideal for a strong customer service representative who has experience working in a fast and growing production environment. Quick thinking, professional and will be determined to deliver an outstanding service to our customers. Always willing to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations and ensure customer retention. Must be able to work on own initiative and partake in a team environment.
Essential Role Functions:
- A to Z customer management for customers based in Ireland and UK.
- Daily processing of orders and confirmations to the customer.
- Liaising with production for best delivery date.
- Co-ordination of the daily shipment plan.
- Processing of orders to the various transport companies for delivery.
- Communicate emergency orders/requests to manufacturing and liaise with customer.
- Supply customers with regular delivery status verbally and in writing and manage queries.
- Creatively resolves issues and ensures problems are accurately and completely resolved by using available resources.
- Create new customers on the system via existing process.
- Maintenance of customer details, complaints, transport and trend logs.
- Input customer prices on the companies order system and sales log.
- Direct technical queries to the sales team and regular updates to sales of activities.
- Co-ordinate customer sample requests via production and deliveries via carrier.
- Co-ordinate customer surveys.
- Compiling reports, daily and monthly and as required.
- Print labels as required for production.
- Random office duties.
- Participation in adhoc projects.
There are no positions currently available. Please feel free to submit your CV for future consideration.